Rafinha decides his future with Barcelona

 Brazilian Rafinha, Barcelona star, decided his fate with the Catalan club, during the coming period

Rafinha decides his future with Barcelona


Rafinha joined Barcelona last season and contributed to the team's crowning of the Spanish Super Cup and La Liga.


Rafinha said, during statements reported by the Spanish newspaper "Mundo Deportivo": "I will continue in Barcelona next season, and the next and beyond."


He added, "I have many years on my contract, and I hope to complete those years and many more.. Barcelona is a city that I love, and the Brazilians are very happy here."


He continued, "The first 6 months were difficult. I scored and assisted few goals and did not have a direct role in the team. But after that I started to adapt better, and my colleagues helped me a lot."


He explained, "The Champions League is the goal next season. We have a coach (Xavi Hernandez) who knows exactly how to play Barcelona, someone who knows the club well, and knows what he can do with this group."